Saturday, October 8, 2011

Making fashion ends meet

Some of my favorite shirt designs
by Maricar Hita

Since I’m in my 4th Year College in St. Paul, I have learn a lot from my professors and especially in my friends especially in the likes of fashion. That brings me back to the time when I was in high school. I really didn’t know anything about fashion. It is like a waste of time for me when I become clueless of what clothes will suit for me. Yes, I’m kind of jologs but I really don’t care. When college was fast approaching I realized that I have to say hello to a whole new reality. Here, I learned to distinguish the real fashion that I have to adapt for myself.
I put make-ups and I know the right clothes to wear when I’m going outside of my house. I think my life has change because the whole me has change. I tried new things and when it comes to clothing that I have become so choosy. It is really hard for me to choose what I want. On my best friend’s debut I didn’t know what I was going to wear. I had no choice but to go to the mall or do ukay-ukay just to have an outfit for the occasion. Since I don’t have enough money I had no better option but to go shop at the ukay-ukay. (When it comes to brands, I don’t mind actually, especially when I’m low on budget) so I bought my new dress, new shoes and accessories at an ukay-ukay.

            It’s funny when I see myself in my high school pictures. My kinky hair, elephant pants, topped with a very colorful blouse. Today, fashion is very important for me, I think it makes me beautiful when I’m wearing clothes that suits in my body. Well, it takes a lot of time for me to chose the clothes I want to wear. Crop top, mini skirt, shorts or statement shirts are some of the clothes I really like to wear. It makes me comfortable to go outside and it makes me gorgeous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hostgator Discount Code